If you live in Langkawi and are interested in:
- Fostering a single kitten / a litter of kittens that need to be bottle-fed
- Fostering a mother cat with kittens
- Fostering weaned kittens only
- Fostering a cat that needs socializing / special medical attention / care
- Fostering a dog that needs socializing / special medical attention / care
- Fostering a litter of puppies
Please take into consideration the time commitment you are making when agreeing to foster pets. The shelter can only accept animals with special needs based on foster homes’ availability. We do not have facilities to house/care for these pets on the premises – that’s where you come in. Bottle-fed kittens may require your care for 7 weeks and need to see our vet every 2 weeks.
The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them. That's the essence of inhumanity.
— George Bernard Shaw
LASSie is putting together a brand of creative products, in collaboration with designers, artists and supporters.About the projects
LASSie shelters 135 dogs and an uncountable number of cats.
Your contribution will allow the foundation to continue the sterilization programme, and to provide for animals under the foundation's care.Yes, I can help!
I volunteered at LASSie during my recent Langkawi vacation and it changed my life.
Jane Smith, UK
Volunteer Jan 2011
Become a Volunteer »